Friday, November 24, 2006

My Personal DJ – My Brain Death

Ever feel like you’re so brain-dead that you can’t even manage to pick an artist/album/playlist? Recently, my friend Kitty Bitch offered me a solution: let the supercomputer think for you! Check out Music Genome Project’s baby: Pandora.

Based on a song or artist that you like, Pandora will choose songs that “it” thinks are similar based on "their" criteria. Okay, granted not all of the songs on my Madonna (smirk) station (as they call it) have been hits with me, but, you can give a song a thumbs down: which means that “they” will skip to the next selection and never play that gawdawful song again!

You realize that we’ll all be vegetables in 10 years, don’t you?

I want to be a cucumber! *said in the Ralph Wiggins kinda way*

No comments: