Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bedtime

Our bed finally arrived while I was on the left coast. Before leaving, I had the great fortune of being invited to inspect the bed before it was sent off to be stained and sealed. I say great fortune because the carpenter, and owner of Kastella is a mighty fine fellow.

This is what it looked like in the very dusty shop:


Sigh… I love dust (especially ever since Marjorie told me that it has absolutely no calories!).

In my absence, Mr. T had the pleasure of setting up the new bed and accessories. When I came home, I was greeted with this new sleeping sanctuary:


*Bedtime reading these days is apparently all about butts and working stiffs*

Looking back at Mr. T’s Bed Sketch, I think that Jason (the fine fellow mentioned above) did an impressive job of turning drawing into reality.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice! It looks like an upscale hotel. We're going to get all new bedroom furniture in January. We're likely gonna go the el cheapo IKEA route though.