Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another Gay Movie

The Image + Nation film festival is in full swing here in Montreal. There’s a wide range of artsy films, informative documentaries and touching true stories to choose from during the week and a half of screenings. But, Mr. T and I decided to go and see the lowest common denominator: Another Gay Movie.

Essentially, it’s American Pie à la homo, potty humour at its worse, queer stereotypes personified: and I loved it. The show was sold out (all 932 seats), and it’s the only one to sell out since the festival opened on the 16th. I once thought that gay men had a discernable taste for cinema, but given this recent happening, I’m not convinced… I guess we can be just as trashy (actually, make that *more* trashy) than our breeder counterparts.

For those of you who can stomach the bright colours, check out the trailer:

No comments: