Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Coffee Connaisseurs

From my elevator ride this morning:

-KPMG Woman 1- “I’m going to have to go down to Starbucks and get my self a real cup of coffee.”
-KPMG Woman 2- Laughs “Oh, I can’t drink that stuff, I just don’t consider it real coffee.”

(Andrew experiences brief moment of relief)

- KPMG Woman 1 - “Oh really, where do you get your coffee?”
- KPMG Woman 2 – “I go to Tim’s – of course. It’s all about the taste. All about the taste.”

It was like a skit that I couldn’t have written any better. I mean what would you choose: sweat rung out from dirty gym socks and then boiled, or a hot milkshake with a sleeve around the cup? Your choice.

Barf (x 2)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! you lay off my triple piggy lattes!!! i even had one in england. not very good, though. i think starbucks is new to them, so they're still figuring out the formulas.
and as for the sleeve, it's environmentally conscious, donät ya know?
heheh