Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Shoe Issues

I have found the perfect pair of shoes. Notice the alternating grey to black on the leather and the blue stitching. Each shoe is a unique masterpiece! The problem is that I can't find them anywhere in Montreal. One store has them, but doesn't have my size. No other store in my fair city carries them, and Camper won't sell them to me online or via their phone center.

I have been obsessing over these puppies for two weeks, and I can't get them out of my head. Do I have isshoes or what? I feel like SJP without her favourite pair of Manolo Blahniks.

I think that I might just have to check out the stores in Toronto when I go in a couple of weeks. Sigh... If anybody sees them in the meantime and wants to surprise me, I'm a size 11 (model 17887-001, you know, just to be sure).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! anne has those shoes! she loooooves them. hers have green elastic, though. you can get them on queen street. mmmmm. campers.
also interesting as the next entry is about gilda, our friend that we are staying with in Oxford is the spitting image...
love to you guys from across the pond.
lentil (be gentle)*